You will find satisfied customers of RENTECH Boiler Systems across the U.S. and in several other countries.
RENTECH can optimize your system on its original footprint and improve performance.
RENTECH engineers understand all process conditions, and we offer fully integrated solutions that comply with all performance criteria.
Boilers upgraded by RENTECH reduce NOx emissions, improve combustion control, and reduce CO and leaks of unburned combustion products.
- Service and repair of boilers, economizers, superheaters
- 24-hour emergency service
- Field assembly
- Turnkey installations
- Performance upgrades
- Burner retrofits
- NOx and other emissions reductions
- Power piping
- Tube bending
- Watertube boilers
- Firetube boilers
- Heat recovery boilers
- Solid fuel fired boilers
- Sulfur condensers
- Heat exchangers
- Fired heaters
- RENTECH Boiler Systems specializes in the headered membrane wall retrofit of industrial boilers. The advantages of replacing front and rear refractory walls with headered membrane water walls include:
- Reduce operating costs
- Eliminate shutdowns due to refractory leaks and hot spots
- Eliminate periodic replacement of refractory walls
- Allow for faster startup and cool down
- Reduce NOx emissions due to cooler operating furnace
- Improve combustion control and reduce CO
- Reduce leakage of unburned combustion products to the atmosphere
- Any style boiler can be retrofitted. Typical upgrades by RENTECH Boiler Systems include:
- Replace tangent tube designs with complete membrane construction. No more hot gas bypass through the boiler casing.
- Replace refractory walls with water-cooled headered membrane walls. This creates a cooler furnace that reduces the formation of NOx emissions. No more refractory walls to repair or replace.
- Furnace is completely seal-welded. Eliminates seal problems between refractory walls and boiler tubes.
- Replace old furnace division wall tangent tubes with complete membrane construction. Eliminates hot gas bypass through warped tangent tubes and lowers CO emission levels.
- Replace refractory drum seals with welded scallop seals. This prevents eventual hot gas bypass through cracked refractory seals and maintains low CO emission levels of today’s burners.
- Replacing old refractory walls and refractory seals with 100% water-cooled membrane construction also eliminates on-going maintenance costs and unscheduled downtime associated with older designs. These modifications also provide quicker startup and shutdown cycles.